Who We Are: We are a group of community builders co-creating a space for honest, heartfelt sharing — a space where we can release the hard stuff, celebrate the good stuff, and find inner peace so that we can be peacemakers in our respective communities.
Our Core Belief: We believe that community builders need community, and that encouragers need encouragement.
Our Vision: We envision a global network of soulful community builders.
Our Social Contract:
- Assume positive intent
- Respect each other's experience.
- Appreciate the essence of each other.
- Check-in instead of checking-out when you feel you need to pause and gain clarity.
- Use inclusive language that honors our beautifully diverse table.
- Acknowledge and own your own feelings and understand how they can shape individual perspectives
- Have fun - If it feels like work, we are doing something wrong!
- Soul-Full Bridges (Virtual): On the 5th Tuesday of the month from 4:00-5:30pm via zoom.
- Join our Mighty Network Space Here
Embrace Communities will serve as the network facilitator.
There is no cost for membership.
Soul-Full Bridges (Virtual): On the 5th Tuesday of the month from 4:00-5:30pm via zoom.
Join Soul-Full Bridges (Mighty Network Space): Here
History and Meeting Minutes of the Collective:
You can learn more about how this initiative got started, as well as summaries of our monthly large group meetings here.